Are you looking for an internship that is more than making copies and fetching coffee?
Alliance Sport Marketing is looking for FUN, ENERGETIC, OUTGOING individuals to help coordinate a variety of sponsorship events across the country. As part of Alliance’s internship program, you will have the opportunity to learn from our experienced staff about the ins and outs of event marketing and corporate sponsorships, assist with the management of sponsorship campaigns, meet and listen to establish professionals in the sport community, and travel to NCAA, concerts, High School State Championships, state fairs, and small NASCAR racetrack venues across Alaska.
Alliance Sport Marketing specializes in impactful community messaging, with a primary focus on highway safety programs directly with various states and carries out targeted messaging about drinking and driving, texting and driving, wearing seatbelts, speeding, and other campaigns using sports and entertainment venues as our platform.
We desire outgoing and responsible individuals to share campaign messages at events to help continue making an impact in these communities and saving lives. If you enjoy traveling, making a difference in your community, and seeing entertainment venues across the country then please send in a COVER LETTER and RESUME today.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Attend events as scheduled (weekday, weekends and some holidays)
- The planning and coordinating of sponsorship campaigns in a variety of different states
- Planning and booking travel arrangements
- Contacting and working with venue coordinators
- Marketing research and data entry projects
- Traveling to events and marketing our various campaigns effectively
- Preparing professional recaps of each event for the client
- Capturing photographs of marketing activations and engagement at events
- Ensuring that each venue is meeting sponsorship requirements (signs, PA announcements, video commercials, print ads, etc.)
- Inventory management of the office and off-site storage
- Engage in “team-think” and brainstorming to increase the effectiveness of sponsorship activations
- Creation of projects using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (optional)
- Sales calls and tasks (optional)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to travel (50% or more of the time)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Preferred: Teams Application)
- Ability to multitask and time manage
- Ability to stay flexible and adaptable
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills that complement a proactive, solution-driven, team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work untraditional hours including weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or a junior/senior working towards a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
Duration of Internship:
Please include in your cover letter if you are interested in one of the following time periods:
Spring: January-May” “Summer: May-August” “Fall: August-December”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.