Business Administration Manager
Alliance Integrated Marketing Services (AIMS) is an agency specializing in marketing and engagement activities. AIMS works closely with sister companies, Alliance Sport Marketing, Alliance Highway Safety, and Alliance Strategic Marketing to provide resources to a variety of clients.
Alliance is searching for a perceptive, creative, and detail orientated professional to manage the company’s office processes and accounting systems. The Business Administrative Manager will review, and improve policies, systems, procedures, and generally ensuring the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
The Business Administration Manager will assist in maintaining our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. The position will be responsible for tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
To succeed as an Administrative Manager, you must be focused on attracting top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs. You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
Administrative Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruit and screen applicants as well as assist in the hiring, training, and evaluating employees.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and maintained.
- Working with management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the cost allocation process.
- Reconcile accounts and provide financial reports to the management team
- Assisting the engagement team with activation at events and other team members as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Quickbooks accounting software a plus
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, and human resources.